Monday, January 10, 2011

Thoughts on winter, weight loss, and more

This is my first blog.  Being new to the world of blogs, I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing.  So I suppose I'll just write some personal thoughts and a few tidbits about what's been going on in my life.  I can't wait for January to be over!  Too much stress!  My daughter is in tech week for her play and needs to be at the theater every night this week from 6-9.  Also needs to fit in studying for her SATS that she'll be taking in two weeks.  I think at this point I need to let go, and let whatever happens, happen.  I've been overeating as a result of the stress, I guess.  So I have begun a new "eating system" today.  It's called "I Can Make You Thin" and it deals more with hypnotic suggestion, then actually going on a "diet."  I will let you know after two weeks whether or not it is working.  The diet advice is pretty basic, and much like how I used to eat when I was thin.  The rules are to eat what you want, savor the food, and stop when you first feel full.  Sounds easy, right?  Not so much....  I hope the hypnosis CD works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment