Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall is a time of renewal for me. Funny, you would think that traditionally, spring is a time of renewal, but for me it has always been the fall. I feel as if I "come alive" in the fall! My senses reawaken; I'm optimistic; I start new projects; I just feel happy and alive! So I have decided on three things this fall. 1. I will de-clutter my home and have lots of garage sales to recoup some of the money I've spent on "junk." Anything leftover will go to charity. 2. I will start my book. I've been wanting to write for quite some time and have two solid ideas for great story lines. I've been procrastinating long enough and have decided to stop the nonsense and just write! 3. I shall learn how to be a seasoned blogger and be able to easily change template themes, music, etc. on this blog spot to make this an amazing blog. Believe it or not, this is probably the hardest task of them all for me! I just can't seem to figure it out! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment