Thursday, September 22, 2011

Buttons Anyone?

Today is a rather gloomy day. I kind of like it though! If it were nice out, I'd be tempted to leave the house, and I can't do that today. The man doing the moldings is coming back so I need to hang around. I suppose I could do laundry, but it seems more likely that I will be on the computer trying to figure out how to add buttons to my blog! Every time I try to steal a cute button, I copy the html, click on the gadgets and try to paste in the url, and it never works. FRUSTRATING! I'm still new to the world of blogging so I should really cut myself some slack! I am also trying to think of some new crafting project to start. Yesterday I embellished a little vintage evening bag. It turned out beautifully!! If I can remember how to post pics to this blog, I'll post some. Today I'd like to embellish some Halloween gift bags, but alas, I must stay here for the molding man, so I cannot run to Michael's for supplies! Perhaps I finally will get to that laundry...Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment